6 Degrees Group
Great company located in the suburbs that offers good work life balance but challenge in the work product. Company is affiliated with publicly traded company so exposure and experience with filings. Good team feel with the small close knit team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting for General Ledger including monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Maintain Cash Management functions such as daily, weekly, and monthly cash forecasting.
- Ad-hoc reports for external reporting as well as management reporting.
- Review and maintain multiple balance sheet and expense accounts
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA track preferred
- 2-5 years accounting work experience