6 Degrees Group
Our client in the Cobb County area is adding a Senior Accountant to the team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing accounting operational functions (A/R, A/P, General Accounting, and Collections).
- Posting journal entries, processing write-offs, reconciling general ledger accounts, and completing other month-end tasks.
- Assisting in the improvement of accounting and internal control systems.
- Assisting with the annual audit.
- Special projects/assignments as directed by the Controller.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and possess the following:
- At least a B.S. degree with major in accounting or finance. CPA is a plus.
- At least 3 years in corporate accounting, or relevant experience in a medium to large scale accounting firm
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel is required..