6 Degrees Group
Atlanta based Real Estate Development Company is adding senior accountant positions to their growing team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include but are not limited too
- Monthly Property Financials
- Complete balance sheet review and reconciliation of all key accounts
- Work with Regional Property Mangers to ensure the identification of all month end accruals
- Calculate and record all property accounting journals
- Perform monthly variance analysis to ensure accurate financials
- Provide monthly reporting package to senior management, investors and key stakeholders
Monthly Operational Accounting
- Ensure property cash is accurately tracked and recorded
- Ensure timely funding of property accounts payable
- Review and ensure accurate reporting of monthly revenue
- Calculate and monitor key accruals property taxes, insurance
- Partner with asset and property managers to provide financial support and knowledge to ensure successful asset performance
- Participate in the identification, development and implementation of process improvements that streamline daily accounting functions and property operations
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested to support community operations.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of real estate or full financial accounting experience
- Working knowledge of Entrata or other property management software.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication and customer service skills
The Company offers a great benefit package and excellent career growth!