6 Degrees Group
- Full cycle Accounting -
- Accounts receivable – Responsible for checking lockbox bank accounts and recording actual deposits into accounting software within client guidelines or within a maximum of 24 hours, updating property managers and clients on delinquencies and collection activity
- Accounts payable – Process and code invoices for payment to the budget/forecast and forward to property manager(s) for approval and help process the creation and distribution of annual 1099’s
- Budgets for next budget year and updated current year forecasts in client requested formats
- CAM/Tax/Insurance Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reconciliations and billings
- Client specific reports which also include financial reporting experience (Full Cycle to Income Statement & Balance Sheet)
- Reconciliations of bank accounts, subsidiary ledgers to general ledger, and balance sheet accounts
- Variance analysis for month to date and year to date actual to budget for revenue, expense, and capital accounts
- Accounting Degree with experience in real estate accounting for commercial/industrial is preferred but will consider other real estate experience
- Software: MRI is required; Yardi would be a plus, Microsoft Office suite required
Qualified, local candidates should apply today for immediate consideration. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
If this position is not a perfect fit, please do not hesitate to pass this posting along to anyone else you know that may be interested. Please check out our website, we are working on other openings and one of them may be just what you are looking for!