6 Degrees Group
Growing client is looking to add an AP Analyst to their team. Good environment and culture where you are working directly with the Manager and Assistant Controller. Benefits and balanced workload are huge attractions for this client. Foundation in AP is key coupled with tremendous system skills.
- Monitor AP system daily for potential duplicate invoices.
- Review AP vouchers, batches, and checks in system. Help maintain and enhance internal controls.
- Monitor internal controls to ensure policies and procedures are being followed.
- Communicate with Plant AP staff and Managers regarding processing issues that create improper or duplicate payments.
- Create/enhance query tools and run query reports on AP transactions to identify potential improper and duplicate payments
- Excellent MS Office skills with an emphasis on advanced MS Excel.
- Experience with query tools and relational databases. SQL experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Qualified, local candidates should apply today for immediate consideration. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
If this position is not a perfect fit, please do not hesitate to pass this posting along to anyone else you know that may be interested. Please check out our website, we are working on other openings and one of them may be just what you are looking for!