6 Degrees Group
Are you a skilled Collections Specialist looking for an opportunity to contribute to a leading provider of critical testing, inspection, certification, and compliance services? Our client is hiring for multiple motivated Collections Specialists to join their team in the Marietta, GA headquarters. With a focus on reaching out to customers for past due invoices for collections, this role offers a chance to make a significant impact in ensuring timely payments and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Conduct collections calls and handle a significant volume of accounts to recover overdue payments.
- Initiate collection calls specifically related to past due invoices and resolve any payment discrepancies.
- Prepare weekly reports, maintain accounts receivable documentation, and assist with various administrative tasks.
- 2-3 years of collections experience with a strong track record of successful debt recovery.
- Proficiency in Excel, QuickBooks to efficiently manage financial data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage effectively with customers and internal teams.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
We Offer Our Temporary Associates:
- Competitive Pay
- Affordable medical, dental, vision, life, legal and identity theft insurance options
- Holiday pay for six national holidays after 1200 consecutive hours worked
- Bonus days of vacation pay after 1500 consecutive hours worked
- Exposure to hundreds of companies in the metro Atlanta area
Qualified, local candidates should apply today for immediate consideration. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
If this position is not a perfect fit, please do not hesitate to pass this posting along to anyone else you know that may be interested. Please check out our website, we are working on other openings and one of them may be just what you are looking for!