Our client in Roswell is growing quickly and adding new members to their team. They have a fantastic culture and a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Responsible for Sales & Use tax compliance on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Working with accounting to file personal and real property tax returns with state and local agencies
- Develop and improve internal controls
- Preparation of technical memos
- Bachelor’s degree
- Indirect tax experience, specifically in sales and use
- Tax software experience desired; Vertex or Avalara a major plus
- Strong Excel skills
Qualified, local candidates should apply today for immediate consideration. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
If this position is not a perfect fit, please do not hesitate to pass this posting along to anyone else you know that may be interested. Please check out our website, we are working on other openings and one of them may be just what you are looking for!