6 Degrees Group
Our client, a software development company, is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager. The company is a privately held, multistate organization providing accounting and finance resources for more than 25 affiliated legal entities.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting and analysis.
- Support the monthly accounting close process through preparation and review of journal entries and analysis.
- Business and financial process improvements and transformation initiatives.
- Support for system implementation and integration activities.
- Take ownership of financial systems control.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of public accounting experience.
- Ability to interpret and apply complex accounting standards in a simplified manner.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with peers across various functional areas.
- Ability to evaluate business processes, control structure, and the effectiveness of the control.
- Understanding of financial and business software applications.
- Critical thinking, communication, and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting
- CPA license, required.
- 4-7 plus years of progressive career experience in accounting and finance
- Strong MS Office Suites experience, with comprehensive knowledge of financial ERP systems such as QuickBooks, NetSuite or Oracle.