6 Degrees Group
6 Degrees Group is looking for an experienced Construction Administrator to work in our Peachtree Corners office.
- Maintain company job costing database; points of contact, universal sub-contractor contracts, safety manuals, pre-qualification forms; up to date insurance docs, W-9.
- Call and then email sub-contractors/prime contractors for the solicitation of proposals and bids for work in each division.
- GANT chart management
- Put together bid package docs; Request for Proposals, Construction Documents, Scope of Work, Alternates, project access information (parking, staging, site trailer, dumpsters)
- Setting up and maintaining project contact list and email groups
- Preparing conference room(s) for project meetings
- Filing and organizing the project file.
- Writing Change Orders, Meeting Minutes, Purchase Orders
- Prepare and review all contractor monthly draws and prepare spreadsheets for project draws
- Administrative and clerical tasks
- Setting up meetings for the Project Leaders
- Obtaining project information; permitting requirements, utility connection fees, municipal right of ways, access agreements, etc.
- Coordinating the project signage
- Assemble the project close out package; Warranties, material information, project as-builts, equipment information, contractor contacts, maintenance agreements.
- 2 years in office administration, administrative assistance, clerical work or construction document management
- Preference for candidates who have experience in construction management, project management, safety, communication, and ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding.
- Possess an understanding of zoning and permitting issues for the localities where Company does business.
- Ability to conceptualize the big picture from design/drawings, specifications, submittals, and other construction documents.
- Ability to work with customers and subcontractors and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified, local candidates should apply today for immediate consideration. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
If this position is not a perfect fit, please do not hesitate to pass this posting along to anyone else you know that may be interested. Please check out our website, we are working on other openings and one of them may be just what you are looking for!