One of our Global clients in Sandy Springs is hiring for several candidates with strong Business to Business Collections experience to join their team! Candidates should expect to perform in a high volume environment and maintain and develop exceptional relationships with external customers.
– Researching and reconciling customer disputes, payments, credits, invoices, and contracts to reflect the proper status and balance of the customer’s account receivable.
– Monitor and track the daily analysis of customer disputed invoices/short-payments on a very high volume-based activity.
– Ability to research cash application matters on customer accounts.
– Contact customers to secure payment on overdue balances, issues resolution on open items.
– Degree (AS or BS) is required and preferably in Finance or Accounting
– 5 + years of relatable experience in business to business accounts receivable
– Strong ERP experience (i.e. SAP, Solomon, JDE, QAD)
– Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
– Advanced Excel required (Pivot tables and V-lookup)