6 Degrees Group
One of our Global clients in Sandy Springs is hiring for several candidates with strong Business to Business Collections experience to join their team! Candidates should expect to perform in a high volume environment and maintain and develop exceptional relationships with external customers.
– Researching and reconciling customer disputes, payments, credits, invoices, and contracts to reflect the proper status and balance of the customer’s account receivable.
– Monitor and track the daily analysis of customer disputed invoices/short-payments on a very high volume-based activity.
– Ability to research cash application matters on customer accounts.
– Contact customers to secure payment on overdue balances, issues resolution on open items.
– Degree (AS or BS) is required and preferably in Finance or Accounting
– 5 + years of relatable experience in business to business accounts receivable
– Strong ERP experience (i.e. SAP, Solomon, JDE, QAD)
– Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
– Advanced Excel required (Pivot tables and V-lookup)