6 Degrees Group
One of our Global Construction clients is seeking several Billing and Invoicing Specialists to join their team! These positions are responsible for invoicing for new construction as well as technician repairs in high volumes. Our client offers a competitive starting salary, compensation, and a one of a kind culture!
- Uploads invoices into customer Third Party Billing Platforms.
- Works all assigned accounts, including but not limited to work queues, spreadsheets given by management and other correspondence.
- Identifies potential billing opportunities in assigned locations to drive improvement in billing coverage and to take advantage of revenue generating opportunities.
- AIA billing/Lein Waivers experience would be a plus, or experience with Contract review and analysis
- 2 – 4 years of work experience in high volume billing
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Experience with SAP (or another larger ERP package)
Qualified, local candidates should apply today for immediate consideration. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
If this position is not a perfect fit, please do not hesitate to pass this posting along to anyone else you know that may be interested. Please check out our website, we are working on other openings and one of them may be just what you are looking for!