6 Degrees Group
6 Degrees Group is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor for a large global client.
- Supervise daily functions including but not limited to periodic formal reviews of performance, metric measurements, conference call lead for monthly reviews in at least two areas for collections and GAP.
• Develop team members through training classes and direct supervision.
• Work closely with Manager, Accounts Receivable and other Financial Support departments to ensure all processes and/or tasks are covered timely as needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and SAP software
- Previous project management skills
- Analytical, effective time management, and organizational skills are necessary to efficiently perform daily functions.
- Bachelor Degree with 2 to 4 years experience, or Associate Degree preferred. Or 5 to 8 years of related work experience in Customer Service, Accounting, and/or Credit and Collections.
- Experience with Construction related accounting and reporting is strongly preferred.
- Experience as a supervisor/manager of a team is preferred.
Qualified, local candidates should apply today for immediate consideration. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
If this position is not a perfect fit, please do not hesitate to pass this posting along to anyone else you know that may be interested. Please check out our website, we are working on other openings and one of them may be just what you are looking for!