6 Degrees Group
- Research, correct, and apply all cash receipts to the appropriate invoices.
- Prepare all monthly reconciliations for accounts receivable accounts.
- Ensure timely billing and collection of assigned receivables.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Bachelors degree preferred, or relevant general accounting experience required
- Preferred experience with SAP or other ERP
- Strong Excel skills including Pivot tables and V lookup
- Ability to read and interpret legal contracts
We Offer Our Temporary Associates:
- Competitive Pay
- Affordable medical, dental, vision, life, legal and identity theft insurance options
- Holiday pay for six national holidays after 1200 consecutive hours worked
- Bonus days of vacation pay after 1500 consecutive hours worked
- Exposure to hundreds of companies in the metro Atlanta area
Qualified, local candidates should apply today for immediate consideration. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
If this position is not a perfect fit, please do not hesitate to pass this posting along to anyone else you know that may be interested. Please check out our website, we are working on other openings and one of them may be just what you are looking for!