Our client in the Smyrna area is looking for Entry Level Accounting/Finance/Econ graduates to join their team to get a foot in the door with a Global Company! This position is on the Accounts Payable team, and our client prefers to hire candidates with previous customer service and retail experience!
– Responsible for reconciliation of select vendor accounts.
– Resolve payment disputes, discrepancies or past due balances with vendors.
– Effectively work with various internal and external parties, as required, to resolve problems between invoices, POs, receiving documents and payments.
– Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
– Customer service experience is preferred
– Experience with Pivot tables/Vlookup in Excel
– Aptitude and ability to learn and grow with a large organization!