6 Degrees Group
Our client in the Alpharetta area is looking for a high level Accounting Consultant to assist with current process improvement projects related to National and International AP and AR processes. Fully remote opportunity!
– Driving automation & improvement. Both AP and AR processes are muddled together. Need somebody who can get into the weeds, figure out and understand how things are currently posting to the GL, optimize systems (SAP and BlackLine), but on the transactional accounting side to reduce the output of exceptions.
– Need to understand controls, experience maintaining, and figure out how to implement processes to do so.
– At simplest level, client is trying to get invoices paid and cash collected, and build sustainable processes to do so. Reduce exceptions without changing all of current processes, just make improvements.
– CPA preferred, not required. Accounting degree and 10+ years of experience.
– Roles are currently manual, so need strong Excel skills to manipulate data.
– Experience with larger companies, or heavy transactions, individuals who are process oriented, understand GL and debits and credits.
– SAP (or other large ERP) and BlackLine experience is really helpful to be able to identify areas of improvement.
– Potential for M&A in the future so exposure to that is great, definitely not needed.